Entrepreneur’s Zone Form
- Area Manager - RSS PROTECTION SERVIES - Cape Town, Western CapeResponsibility will included: * Clients communicate * Sales and marketing * Insuring site is running smooth * Training * Hiring * Weekly reports * Day to day...From Indeed - Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:27:16 GMT - View all Cape Town, Western Cape jobs
- Production Planner - Roche RSS Cape Town - Cape Town, Western CapePlan the mid to long term production for RSS Cape Town Operations based on the bi-annual forecast. To apply for the position please submit the following in a...From Indeed - Tue, 19 Feb 2019 14:47:56 GMT - View all Cape Town, Western Cape jobs
- Solidarity says Amcu members 'striking themselves into poverty'Trade union Solidarity said on Wednesday that fellow union Amcu needed to act responsibly and in the interests of mine workers/.
- Experts: Sona, budget speech suggest food security low on national agendaThe latest available research indicated that about 54% of SA households still experienced hunger or the risk of hunger, the Centre of Excellence in Food Security said.
- Ariana Grande and Piers Morgan end their feudAriana Grande and Piers Morgan had a "great night" together this week after meeting by chance in a restaurant and taking the opportunity to clear the air.
- Queen, Lady Gaga to bring Grammys vibe to OscarsThere will not be a host and Sunday's Oscars ceremony will not open with the traditional monologue in which celebrities and politicians are skewered.
- #Budget2019: FNB welcomes R950m subsidy for first-time home buyersJOHANNESBURG – FNB has welcomed the announcement that first-time home buyers will benefit from a R950 million subsidy over the next three years as part of government's "Our Help To Buy" initiative. In his budget speech in Parliament on Wednesday, Finance Minister Tito Mboweni said the government would provide a subsidy of R950 million over three years in pilot […]
- SA business advisory service flourishesDURBAN – Business advisory specialist, Ariston Global, reported financial year growth of 91 percent, recording more than 50 percent growth since the previous year. This exponential growth according to Reginald Pillay, group managing director, finance and operations at Ariston Global, lies in the business advisory services offered and how these are packaged to clients of all […]